Qualifications - External
Your Key success factors ...
- B. S / M.S / B.Tech / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 2 to 6 years of Extensive hands-on experience with Design & Development of complex software products & exposure to Unit testing tools.
- Deep understanding of Computer Sciences & fundamentals, Data structures, Algorithms, Design patterns, HLD & LLD / OOPS, OOAD Concepts.
- Expert level knowledge in C++, COM.
- Mathematical skills mandatory
- Working Knowledge of Windows O/S
- Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, independent, responsible and diligent.
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, excellent written, verbal, communication skills, analytical skills & Business thinking.