Imagine new horizons...
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- In the News: Forbes Ranks us # 33 in the list of World's Best Employers
What will your role be..
Application Development as an automation engineer - 3DBYME team.
- Create, Review and Maintain Tests periodically
- Move test from manual to automation
- Provide RCA for issues. build test frameworks.
The Challenges ahead
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Capable of developing useful modules and shared libraries (modules, packages) to solve common problems across projects.
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality
Your Key success factors ...
- Mechanical/Computer Science would be preferable
- Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in writting automated test
-Good Analytical & Problem Solving skills
-Good Communication skill