Description - External
Imagine new horizons...
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. ENOVIA, BIOVIA, DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail Healthcare & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
What will your role be..
As part of our Software Application Development team you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the ownership of outstanding 3D visualization applications. You will get high quality experience in a young, high energy, friendly, fun and professional environment where people work together as a family. Our employees are constantly learning, upgrading their skills, developing their competences and finding way to fully use their potential.
Dassault Sysytem software developers work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers. Being part of Dassault means working in an independent, well-organized and collaborative team.
- Development and maintenance of our world class 3D visualization apps (desktop / web)
- Estimating, designing, planning and implementing software modules and features
- Researching the latest technology and trends, while creating new and innovative ways to improve applications
- Hands-on full time experience in software desktop / web application development
- Good knowledge of HTML 5
- Tool knowhow in repository (SVN,GIT, Jenkins, JIRA.. etc.)
- Ability to technically lead a team and own the product development independently
- Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to guide teams technically and work effectively under pressure
- Adaptability, ability to learn fast
- Independent, responsible, and diligent
- Good team spirit
- Good command of English (spoken & written)
The Challenges ahead..
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment, appreciate aggressive goals and have a desire-to-win attitude.
- The ability to solve tough problems that require innovative solutions