Imagine new horizons...
- As part of our Software application development team, you will be involved in challenging and exciting projects, supporting the team in the creation of outstanding enterprise solutions used by major automotive and aerospace customers.
- Dassault Systemes is the global leader in CAD, PLM software, 3D design, 3D digital mock-up products. DELMIA, 3DEXCITE, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, CATIA, ENOVIA to name a few, are our flagship, legacy Software Products used by Defense, Aviation, Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail & other various industries today. #3ds
- Working with us is more than a Job – it is a passion for excellence and innovation that connects our brand across 179 offices worldwide with 64 + R&D Labs. An eclectic mix of nationalities, cultures, creative talents and technical experts converge to create the World class Products.
- In the News: Forbes Ranks us # 33 in the list of World's Best Employers
What will your role be..
Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technos creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles
- Design the software system, describing the specifications in technical terms:
- Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used.
- Plan appropriate user interface.
- Identify and manage dependencies with other components.
- Document these selections in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification Document)
- Develop and implement new functionalities described in PES:
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs).
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- Regularly run lessons learned and RCA to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Resolve quality issues (backlog management):
- resolution of incidents reports (IRs) reported by the Technical Customer Support or by Product QA teams
- Technological intelligence:
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
The Challenges ahead
- Be self-motivated and eager to engage in high impact, challenging engineering problems while continuously raising the standard of quality in our products.
- Able to work, troubleshoot and debug end to end application development in Agile environment
- Capable of developing useful modules and shared libraries (modules, packages) to solve common problems across projects.
- Leverage agile methodologies to anticipate and mitigate risks, ensure team health and manage complex tasks
- Use test driven strategies to ensure code quality, and collaborate with the team to ensure feature quality