Deliver World Class Brand Apps, Services, Technologies creating emotions & value to end-users, enabling Roles. Continuously improve deliveries based on usage and user feedbacks
- Develop and Validate new functionalities described in PES:
- Code, compile and run unit tests according to Implement processes and Metrics (KPIs), as part of the development pipeline
- Check the progress of dependencies with other components.
- Ensure knowledge sharing within the team about the developments.
- Work towards development convergence:
- Improve code quality up to the Last Build, to reach the defined quality metrics (component metrics, product metrics …)
- As soon as the Software is deployed, track usage metrics and user feedbacks to continuously and proactively improve the solutions
- Regularly assess Metrics and Customers feedbacks to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvement.
- Perform lessons learned and RCA to identify Root Causes of severe issues and propose Improvements actions to prevent such type of issues in the future (trainings, tools, process, operations, ...)
- Resolve quality issues (backlog management):
- Resolution of incidents reports (IRs) reported by the Technical Customer Success or by Product QA teams
- Technological intelligence:
- Keep abreast of the latest technological developments, understand the requirements of our development partners, know about competing products, look ahead for future products, technologies, languages, etc.
2 to 5 years of experience in C++ and COM software development in CAD coupled with practical experience in commercial desktop applications on Windows.
• Extensive Experience with VC++, COM, Win32 SDK.
• Proficient in modern C++ development concepts
• Proficient in STL and data containers
• Good understanding of templates
• Design Patterns
• Experience with CAD software like Solidworks/Inventor/Catia/UG/PROE etc
• Good at working with other teams to meet the overall goals of the product.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Ready to work in product culture.