Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier People
Medidata is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Systèmes company, is headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com and follow us @medidata.
Ensure the successful completion of a customer project to deliver committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on Time, on Quality and on Budget.
- Provide support during presales as such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing, risk management. Projects structure, Governance
- Lead or Contribute to statement of work content definition for the program, complying with Value Engagement SOW standards
- Create and manage project plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage and provide guidance to the project team.
- In charge of project P&L: Drive all associated activities & resources to guarantee the committed quality, margin and scheduling criteria.
- Ensure maximum reuse of existing Best Practices, and create new one
- Establish appropriate actions and plans to guarantee Confidentiality and IP protection,
- Optimize resource utilization on the scope of the project meantime ensuring life balance
- Establish strong team spirit driving feeling of Great Place To Work
- Play attention to individual team member growth
- Anticipate and communicate about project risks and issues, propose and manage recovery / resolution plans, ensure proactive appropriate escalation to avoid crisis.
- Ensure Value Engagement gates respect and conformity of deliverables
- Drive program decision and arbitration through Value Based approach leveraging the previous Phases of Value Engagement
- Foster trust based relationship with Customer driving valuable partnership leveraging IFWE LOOP
- Manages escalation when needed, and monitors progress of required actions at higher level,
- Monitor purchases and expenses.
- Prepare/update the business forecast and ensure consistency with information system.
- Monitors project activities in relation with the contract, manage deviations internally and with the customer, and propose contract amendments when relevant, leveraging Platform based tools
- Manage relations with Subcontractors and/or Partners for the scope of project activities,
- Communicate new business opportunities identified during project execution.
- Propose margin optimization options for the project: automation, optimization of the project team,
- Produce the lessons learnt during the program closure phase.
- Deliver program best practices
- Prepare & execute Value Up activities
Education & Experience:
- Services & consulting experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Understanding of 3DS products and technologies
- 3 years experience in Project Management activities
Professional Skills :
- Create project specifications
- Customer relationship management
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Manage budgets
- Manage profitability
- Meet contract specifications
- Monitor contractor performance
- Perform escalation procedure
- Perform resource planning
- Perform risk analysis
- Project management
- Quality standards
- Processing Information
- Solving Problems
- Presenting to Others
- Taking Initiative
- Leading Others
- Inspiring Others
- Planning and Organizing
- Handling Stress
- Customer focus
- Driving Strategy
- Time Management
Medidata requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for an accommodation as determined by Medidata, consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.