Waltham, MA or Royal Oak MI
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The ENOVIA Role Portfolio Manager (Product Manager) will be focused on the Portfolio define for the ENOVIA Brand. This role will help drive the strategic define for Access Control which includes helping define a platform-wide access control policy and also across the ENOVIA applications and services. Key topics will include working with / leading the cross-brand define to ensure that the Access Control strategy addresses key customer use cases across both Cloud and Premises environments and customers have a consistent experience across the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Additionally, this role will help support the strategic define of the Next-Generation People & Organization solution with the ENOVIA development team including validating key use cases to ensure the new solution addresses customer needs and aligns with the strategic direction of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Further responsibilities include the define of the existing IP Protection and Export Control, Workforce Manager and Workforce Analyst roles.
· Provide input to Brand Strategy team on the market segmentation in order to define trends & SWOT, market opportunities and risks
· Provide support to build the 3Y Brand strategy plan (revenue plan, competitive landscape)
· Collect customer use cases and define Best Practices recommendations and scope of work to be supported by the roles & applications
· Collect competition coverage & challenge it with a Best Practices proposal
· Define Roles content and Apps requirements to allow a defined user to achieve their tasks during a working day, eventually if relevant in the context of Industry Process Experiences
· Define the Packaging - based on Apps - and Pricing for each role in the context of the Industry Process Experiences they serve, in collaboration with R&D development & Pricing teams.
· Manage the lifecycle of the Roles portfolio
· Assess and validate Role readiness for launch in collaboration with R&D QA
· Create and deliver Roles and Apps collateral for new products and collaborate with Marketing to highlight key enhancements, What’s New, with each subsequent release.
· Propose input for Industry Process Experience value and packaging definition in collaboration with the Industry teams
· Validate Role content and maturity to ensure that the roles meet user needs by supporting key customer engagements
· Support existing customer deployments with enhancement requests to the existing solutions by collaborating with Development team counterparts
· Support the creation or modification of Best Practices by leveraging knowledge and know-how to ensure Customer success
ENOVIA enables business and industry innovators to collaboratively build and execute a successful plan, transforming market opportunities into marketplace advantages.