Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
The Partner Sales Manager is responsible for recruitment, development and management of Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS Value Added Resellers (VARs) and major account relationships with strategic customers & prospects of SolidWorks in his/her territory. Reporting to the Sales Director, CRE, it is the PSM’s responsibility to ensure that customers/prospects receive the benefits of a SolidWorks solution and services for their engineering needs through our Value added resellers.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Identify, recruit and develop VARs in a given territory.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management documentation, and activity reports to DS SolidWorks management providing basis for strategic account planning.
- Establish the appropriate sales coverage.
- Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate SolidWorks capabilities to the customer.
- Introduce and integrate SolidWorks technical resources, VAR personnel and Solution Partners to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
- Communicate effectively with VARs in implementing SolidWorks account sales strategies appropriately integrating VAR resources in the sales process and implementation plan. .
Imagine New Horizons:
- 8+ years in selling software solutions
- Selling Saas and cloud solutions a plus
- Experience in sales team management
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.