Imagine New Horizons…
The Americas Small Business Administration Group is seeking an Order Management Specialist to join the North American Order Management Team. This position will be based in our Woodland Hills, CA office and will offer remote work opportunities. Ideal applicants will have good customer support experience and database management skills.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let us design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
Manage and approve Order, Claims, and Renewals in compliance with DS policies and rules (may be responsible for a specific scope: partners, countries, direct customers, brands,). Support sales organization in the execution of the guidance provided by sales administration best practices, Legal and/or Pricing.
Your Challenges Ahead
- Process complex direct orders and have strong attention to detail
- Analyze, approve and process orders and renewals in compliance with 3DS policies and rules.
- Act as an expert on Order to Cash (OTC) processes and DSx.Clienbt Care and Order tool.
- Ensure transactions are processed as per agreement and per 3DS policies and rules as established by Business Administration departments (Credit and Billing, Customer Engagement Success, Export Control, Finance, Legal, License Compliance, Pricing, Revenue Recognition, Sales Business Administration, and Tax, Treasury).
- Audit transactions as per audit programs or for specific requests.
- Ensure key internal controls are strictly applied.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of customer licenses installed base and handle any discrepancies.
- Contribute to the transformation and automation of processes across the Shared Service Centers and Process Centers.
- Depending on scope and organization:
- Suggest processes and tools improvements to adapt them to business changes and/or to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contribute to DSx.Client Care & Order enhancements testing as required.
- Train and advise Sales Organization and Distributors in the execution and use of processes, tools and published business practices.
- Contribute to acquisition integration projects.
- Manage customer and Distributor claim
Your Key Success Factors
•Experience with order management or customer support functions
•Analytical and problem-solving skills
•Ability to work in a cross-functional team
•Ability to multi-task at a high level
•Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
•Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus but not a must
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.