Imagine New Horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion for changing the world.
The Challenges Ahead...
We are looking for an ambitious, skilled, and hardworking individual to lead our GEOVIA business into its next wave of growth. As a GEOVIA Sales Expert, your mission will be to lead Mining and Energy Sector into our Virtual Twin’s ability to deliver Sustainable Business Innovation.
What will your role be?
- Build and execute a sales strategy for GEOVIA in EMED (Southern Europe)
- Sell 3DS value and strategic vision by promoting Brand Promise and Industry Fundamentals to get customer commitment on a long-term business transformation for which he will be accountable to engage on value (Through DS Framework)
- Use our 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud Platform and our Outcome Based Engagement model as accelerators that shrink traditional barriers to customer value realization (services, infrastructure…)
- Leverage our existing GEOVIA and overall DS footprint to upsell/cross-sell customers to your Initiatives, working closely with other DS brand and industry sales teams
- Define GEOVIA Sales Initiatives based on what customers value most, segment your territory using these target initiatives and execute an integrated Sales & Marketing Campaign to build a new pipeline
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential while leveraging DS Platform as a communication channel both internally and externally
- Manage negotiation with the customer by complying with all 3DS engagement processes (Finance, Legal), government and local regulations, DS policies and ethical standards
- Generate growth, in assigned territory according to sourcing built on Industry Market Analysis.
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business for 3DS
- Use and fulfill DS CRM according the corporate guidance, making sure that data are up to date.