Imagine New Horizons…
DASSAULT SYSTEMES, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 250,000 clients in 11 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow
Our team has an immediate opening for an OCM MBSE Trainer to join our team from a remote office in the US. The purpose of OCM is to drive successful adoption of DASSAULT SYSTEMES solutions by preparing and supporting customers during enterprise-wide transformations by executing Organizational Change Management. This is an excellent opportunity to work directly with our clients ensuring correction application of MBSE and current DS tools.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What Will Your Role Be?
Define, develop and deploy MBSE training courses, including SYSML
- Earn OSCMP certification for SysML
- Sustain proficiency in the use of No Magic applications/tools
- Course Delivery
- Deliver existing No Magic SysML training course to clients
- Develop proficiency to deliver all No Magic MBSE courses to clients
The Challenges Ahead
- Deliver consulting services to clients on correct application of MBSE and Cyber Systems model/authoring products and applications (including NoMagic, TRM/TRA, Dymola, etc) to the systems engineering lifecyle.
- Deliver consulting services to clients on project/package architecture, correct application of branching/merging, model repository (Teamwork Cloud) management and maintenance, etc
- Create curriculum for training and managing delivery of course materials to clients
- Up to 50% travel may be needed (currently travel demands are around 20%)
Your Key Success Factors
- Education: BS or MS in Systems Engineering
- Experience with requirements engineering/management and tools – specifically No Magic tools
- Excellent knowledge of SysML
- Strong knowledge of MBSE and those leading principles
- One or more OCSMP certifications, one or more Architecture Certifications
- INCOSE Certification
- Experience with DODAF or other enterprise architecture frameworks
- Working knowledge of the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook Technical Processes or ISO/IEEE 15288.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally by commercial air carrier
- Additional desired success factors
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work autonomously with very little guidance
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.