Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
As an Industry Technical Consultant for CATIA No Magic in our Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE) group, you will be responsible for delivering value-based prescriptive solutions through presentations and software demonstrations during the business development and sales process.
The Industry Technical Consultant's mission is to reveal and demonstrate to customers how to maximize the value of the Industry Process portfolio by applying the Value Engagement framework. Through IFWE Loop, he/she drives customers to address their business transformation by re-engineering their processes, leveraging 3DEXPERIENCE platform Industry Processes.
Supporting and enabling Engineering teams in the implementation and value-added resellers (VAR’s) in the promotion of MBSE through the systems engineering life cycle technically and from a business practice perspective will be your key role.
- The Industry Technical Consultant masters 3DEXPERIENCE platform usage and value through Industry Processes. He/she understands how the products fulfill the business needs. The Industry Process Consultant contributes to increasing the deal size, accelerate deal signature and secures successful go-live.
- The Industry Technical Consultant is also able to articulate the overall 3DEXPERIENCE platform value.
- The Industry Technical Consultant contributes to the execution of the Value Engagement activities and deliverables, according to the different phases, with a specific focus on gate reviews.
- The Industry Technical Consultant can articulate value, based on identified KPIs and KVIs, using storylines based on the Customer Value Model and adapting them to the audience, whether it is a User, a Process Owner or a Business Owner
- The Industry Technical Consultant:
- closely collaborates with the DS internal ecosystem
- maintains best in class level of expertise
- capitalizes on-field activities
- provides feedback loop from customer use cases
- supports the Solution enablement of their Partners and Sales Ecosystem.
- 20 – 40% travel
Key Success Factors
A solid background in the implementation of MBSE, Engineering Processes, transformation challenges, and methodologies used in industry is a must.
Master of Sciences in engineering or similar experience. Strong industrial engineering background
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering Experience
- Must have a keen ability to understand and describe a problem, propose a solution, and provide metrics to ensure the goals are met, capturing the stakeholder’s needs, defining the operational or business capabilities customers are looking to resolve.
- Strong ability to present and demonstrate MBSE solutions in business development and enablement pursuits, preparing unique presentations tailored to the specific needs of each customer with an emphasis on business value.
- Prior experience with other MBSE software tools is required
- Understanding as many modeling languages such as UML, SysML, UAF, UPDM, Modelica, Autosar languages is a plus
- Develop new business through networking and making new contacts
- Meet face to face with prospects and customers
- Work with prospects in the design of products to maximize impact extrusion process
- Coordinate customer requirements and needs with internal sales, engineering, and production staff
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Advise on efficiency improvements
- Analyze business processes
- Analyze production processes for improvement
- Collect customer feedback on applications
- Create business process models
- Define technical requirements
- Demonstrate functionality of software products
- Demonstrate professional attitude to clients
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.