Imagine New Horizons
Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech, life sciences, construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be?
As a Software Localization Project Management Intern within DS SOLIDWORKS R&D, you will assist the daily operations of the International Localization team for SOLIDWORKS cloud apps and partner product release in different languages. You will participate in a broad range of software localization activities from localizing software to managing localization projects, with the ultimate goal of helping the team achieve the product release milestone on time and with good quality. SOLIDWORKS apps are currently being localized into 13 different languages: French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Portuguese-Brazilian, Polish, and Turkish. You will be working with external DS Localization partner for outsourcing translation projects.
- Assist localization project managers in different release-related tasks
- Conduct technical and quality review of localization deliverables
Your Key Success Factors
- Understanding of agile software development and software localization
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English
- At least one additional language other than English, such as (but not limited to), French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, etc
- Working knowledge of the SOLIDWORKS application is a plus
- Willingness to learn new technology products to support the job
- Ability to work independently as well as within a cross functional team
- Actively enrolled in a program at a college or university for the duration of the internship
- Preferably studying Engineering, Localization, or Languages
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
- Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
- Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.