Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy challenges? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
SIMULIA has an opening for a Learning Experience Specialist, a highly skilled and motivated candidate to join their Sales Enablement team. In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with our simulation experts to design, develop, and deliver state of the art Training courses focused on developing a deeper understanding of the SIMULIA Physics Discipline and Industry Process Experience solutions. #3DSINDIALAB
What will your role be?
As a member of the SIMULIA Sales Enablement team you will be responsible for developing SIMULIA learning path materials to align with the SIMULIA go to market offering.
You will work in a global capacity with the sales, marketing, and technical teams to assess course requirements, build interactive eLearning materials, and assist in delivery of these training materials once developed. Working with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to manage our team communications and Certification development projects, and with the Storyline eLearning tools will be key elements of the responsibility day to day.
The particular focus of this position is technical training for the SIMULIA fluids discipline, including PowerFlow, XFLow and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
The challenges ahead:
SIMULIA is responsible for a broad portfolio of market leading simulation solutions across the 12 Industries that Dassault Systèmes serve. Self-paced, eLearning modules are a critical element of Dassault Systèmes continuous learning and skills development strategy. Our eLearning Specialists are responsible to design compelling, interactive learning materials that engage our user communities. You will work with SIMULIA Discipline and Industry experts to define the learning content, and with other eLearning Specialists to design the course materials.
Your key success factors:
• Master's or PhD Degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering discipline with 0-10 years of experience
• Experience in computational fluid dynamics on technologies like incompressible/compressible fluid flow, heat transfer, multi-phase and moving parts analysis
• Knowledge of PowerFLOW, XFlow Analysis, or other commercial CFD simulation packages.
• Additional finite element (FE) experience is welcome
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential for this position
• Proficiency with standard communication tools (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually.
• Motivated, goal driven, diligent, detailed oriented, and organized.
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.