Imagine New Horizons...
Do you have dreams and enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with a passion for changing the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE Works universe!
The 3DExperience Platform offers an "All-in-One" Cross-application Enterprise-class technology Solutions (SaaS, PaaS, Iass)
The Challenges Ahead...
The primary mission of the Junior Technical Solution Consultant is to reveal to customers how to get the total value of our software solutions. You will help them re-engineer their processes by leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE solutions supported by SOLIDWORKS and the 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM.
What will your role be?
As a Junior Technical Solution Consultant, you will be in a position to develop a vast working network across the internal organization with cross-functional leaders across multiple brands to accomplish DS and team objectives. Success will require working both autonomously and within a team setting. The incumbent will be excited to learn and develop leadership qualities as a stakeholder for our team, who will eventually manage and lead their projects.
- Shape Customer's Digital solutions by connecting assigned customers with the 3DEXPERlENCE
- Contribute to defining project plans and solution delivery
- Deliver personalized experiences to customer users with a hands-on approach
- Improve customer productivity by identifying customer's pain points, current processes, and methods
Your Key Success Factors:
- BS or BA required
- 3D CAD and Engineering Enthusiast
- Have the ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- Exceptional live presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Flexible to working in a variety of groups
- Interest in project management to eventually lead project teams is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to travel up to 5-10%.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.