Imagine New Horizons....
- Are you passionate about delivering World Class Brand applications, services and technology in an effort to bring value to end-users?
- With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
- ENOVIA has an immediate opening in Waltham, MA for a highly skilled Software Developer with a strong background in web development of complex single page applications
What will your role be?
- Understanding of REST services and experience with JAX-RS
- This position will provide the opportunity to work with other experienced members in a large software engineering organization
The challenges ahead
- Be an integral part of the ongoing development of the product roadmap and creating deliverables across clients and industries
- Develop integral applications to align with Software ALM Solution
- Identify and manage dependencies with cross collaboration teams
- Document the design and functioning of features in detail along with the associated acceptance tests in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification)
- Address any issues/bugs arising out of the implementation in a timely fashion and ensure these are covered in automated tests
- The individual will be part of a highly qualified and successful, goal-oriented team.
Your key success factors:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Development and debugging experience with Apache TomEE+ servers
- Experience programming with HTML5, CSS, JSON, UWA, and XML
- Working competence with GIT; detailed familiarity a plus
- Design and development experience with software configuration management (SCM) and software application lifecycle management (ALM) systems desired
- Use of integrated development environments (Eclipse and/or Visual Studio) for software coding and debugging
- Experience working with browser based debuggers (particularly Chrome Development Tool)
- R&D processes, methods, and tools: background on Agile methodology, GitHub, JIRA, and Jenkins a plus
- Great software design skills and sound engineering instincts
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work with distributed teams across time zones
- Flexible working style required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.