Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons…
As an Intern (f/d/m) in the SIMULIA Customer Success organization, you will use your technical and communication skills to support Technical Support Engineers in one or more of the following areas: Technical Support and Pre-Sales Support for SIMULIA products.
What will your role be?
You will get to know all the essential components of the areas of pre-sales support, customer support and industry services of SIMULIA products. You can expect challenging and varied tasks in a dynamic and international environment:
• You investigate and replicate customer problems through independent research and by collaborating with team members
• You will assist in providing support for SIMULIA products
• You process results to create marketing presentations and product demonstrations
• You will assist in communicating with clients throughout the project
• You conduct use case studies based on proven customer processes
Your key success factors:
• You are a student in a Master's or PhD program in the field of Engineering, Aerospace, Mechanics, Natural Sciences or a comparable course
• You are enthusiastic about technical computing, simulation technology, numerical algorithms and preferably have already gained experience in these areas
• You have knowledge of commercial FEA tools such as Abaqus, Altair or ANSYS
• You have an independent way of working and like to face new challenges
• You enjoy working with a motivated team
• Knowledge of German is a plus
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.