Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes stands for sustainability, innovation and diversity. We encourage people to use their passion to change the world and help shape the future. Let's open new horizons together with the virtual worlds of 3DEXPERIENCE! #ChallengeTheStatusQuo and shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
As an Intern (f/d/m) in the SIMULIA Customer Success organisation, you will use your technical and communication skills to support Technical Support Engineers in one or more of the following areas: Pre-Sales Support, Customer Support and Industry Services for SIMULIA products.
Working with experienced engineers who have extensive industry knowledge, you will investigate and replicate customer issues, help define solutions and contribute to the creation of product presentations and demonstrations. Training will be provided on DS products such as the CST Studio Suite for electromagnetic analysis and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. You will be exposed to real industry problems and mentored by experienced engineers.
This is a paid full-time internship at our office in Darmstadt, Germany.
What will your role be?
Involvement in one or more of the following areas:
• Assisting in the delivery of world-class support for SIMULIA products.
• Investigation and replication of customer support issues
• Timely resolution of customer issues through independent research and collaboration with team members
• Conducting use case studies based on proven customer workflows.
• Preparing results to create marketing presentation materials and product demonstrations
The challenges ahead:
• From day one, you will take responsibility for specific tasks and work independently
• You will adapt to a fast-paced, challenging and international working environment
• You will gain comprehensive insight and expertise in the field of technical customer support
• You can network with internal and external stakeholders
Your key success factors:
• Ongoing study of a Master's degree program in the fields of electrical engineering, information and communication technology or e-mobility at a college or university.
• Knowledge of the finite element method and experience with commercial tools such as CST Studio Suite, OPERA 3D, FEKO or ANSYS
• Positive, self-motivated personality with a high level of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and incorporate coaching and instruction into daily tasks
• Ability and willingness to teach yourself new and advanced software features
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
• Excellent organisation and attention to detail
• Availability to work on-site at a DS location. Remote work is not an option
Interested? Click on "Apply" to access the 3DS job portal and to upload your application documents.
Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® Platform, SIMULIA delivers realistic simulation applications that enable users to reveal the world we live in.