Imagine new horizons...
At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Secure the deployment of 3DEXPERIENCE projects by operating and maintaining DS Solutions in the customer's information system environments.
- Validate technical prerequisites (software/hardware) in the customer environment and compliancy with DS product.
- Deploy DS products upgrade and migrate customer's PLM information system.
- Operate and maintain DS products on customer's site.
- Audit and propose solutions regarding the main customer operational issues. This includes tuning/configuration of DS products and related key software component as Operating System, DataBases, application and wed servers.
- Write installation, operation and migration guides dedicated to the customer IT team.
- Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability.
- Perform assessment and recommendations for PLM infrastructure design, PCS tuning and monitoring.
- Define and lead performance scalability and testing projects.
The challenges ahead…
- Administer Information and communications technology (ICT) system
- Apply ICT system usage policies
- Database management systems
- Execute integration testing
- ICT infrastructure
- ICT system integration
- Install operating system
- Integrate system components
- Interfacing techniques
- Maintain database security
- Maintain ICT server
- Maintain ICT system
- Manage database
- Manage system security
- Oracle Relational Database
- Perform ICT troubleshooting
- Provide ICT support
- Support ICT system users
- Train employees
Your key success factors?
- Degree in software engineering
- Experience on PLM infrastructure implementation gives a good advantage
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.