Imagine New Horizons…..
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let us design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What is the mission?
The mission for the Global Solution Architect (GSA) is to act as the primary architect for Dassault Systèmes (DS) solutions in the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry (Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Devices). The GSA will provide strategic consulting to customers in North America by mapping their current state business processes to future state solutions leveraging the full DS portfolio. The GSA will collaborate with customers as well as the internal DS ecosystem to develop strategic roadmaps of DS solution and process experiences on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, enabling customers to achieve their business objectives. The GSA will draft, validate, and propose account solution architectures as well as align and articulate the business value to customers.
What will your role be?
The Industry Process Consultant (IPC) organization within DS is searching for a North America (NAM) GSA for their strategic consulting team to support and represent our Life Sciences & Healthcare (LS&H) customers’ needs through defining, aligning, and validating proposed system processes and solutions that demonstrate and deliver value through DS’ Value Engagement (VE) methodology. To accomplish this mission, the strategic consulting team have a need for a collaborative leader that can utilize relationships with strategic customers and Industry partners to articulate what customer business solutions are needed and how they might evolve to support current business in today’s environment. The GSA will also be responsible to educate the DS sales teams on new strategies and technologies, support strategic roadmap development and provide key communications enabling them to strategize with information that supports the growth of our business and evolves our customer interaction in the LS&H industry. A successful GSA should have in-depth knowledge of the current and upcoming trends in the industry and with DS solutions, while collaborating with rest of the DS community to ensure continuity through the Value Engagement process from strategy to delivery.
- Define integrated global solution architecture enabling the customer to execute its business strategy by providing:
- Coverage of all business processes with the expected business value while maintaining the final workability and relevancy of the solution
- Contribution to the achievement of the customer’s business objectives by leveraging the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and industry solution experiences relevant to the industry business challenge of the customer
- Solution engineering by promoting cloud-first solutions and architecture in line with market trends
- Expertise on the Value Engagement methodology to operate and orchestrate the solution engineering from vision to delivery
- Map between customer’s business processes and Dassault Systèmes’ solution/technology leveraging Value Engagement methodology
- Direct involvement with our Customers to develop architectural vision and roadmaps
- Direct involvement with our Customers to define, collaborate, and manage the architectural model and data model for an enterprise solution
- Assess Customer opportunity in regards of feasibility, value, and risks
- Assist Business Consultants to identify and capture customer business value
- Challenge customer’s business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation
- Manage the relationship with internal DS organizations (R&D, Services, etc.) in the context of strategic customer relationship
- Define or review global solution architecture leveraging 3DS know-how to support customer business objectives, highlighting committed value, and taking extra care of feasibility and delivery effort
- Define best practices in context of solution architecture for re-use across multiple customer engagements
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.