EuroNorth Industry Process Consultant NETVIBES
Imagine new horizons….
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with the passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Support the growth of EXALEAD and contribute to the revenue objectives of the sales channels. Explain, demonstrate and prove the value of 3DS Solutions to our clients utilizing your technical expertise.
The challenge ahead
- Work on real customer projects using actionable data analytics, and search and machine learning technology to demonstrate the business values our Solutions deliver.
- Contribute to the direct and indirect customer engagement by product demonstrations to enterprise executives and key decision makers from various industries.
- Build proof of concepts, presentations, benchmarks and demonstrate proof of value based on customer business needs and challenges
- Become a trusted advisor and be the “go-to” specialist in Netvibes products and act as a SME for the assigned sales team for all related questions
- Work with industry experts and domain experts to shape the strategy on different processes.
- Transfer skills by sharing knowledge internally, with our clients and partners.
- Build strong user relationships to maintain ongoing customer satisfaction
- Contribute to growth of existing customers through support, training and mentoring
- Become the trusted advisor to the GEOs, Industries and Sales Channels, supporting them with Brand expertise through all phases of the sales cycle
- Contribute to development and delivery of training material and user-oriented technical information
- Contribute Brand expertise to Services engagements
Your key success factors:
- Previous pre-sales experience in selling commercial enterprise software platform
- Direct experience with data modelling/manipulation, application servers, search technologies, content management systems, business intelligence, and databases
- Strong experience in Data Science, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- A good knowledge of BI solutions like Tableau Software, Power BI or Qlikt
- PLM experience around Change, Issue, or Project Management
- Experience working with Big Data Architecture mandatory (NoSQL, Hadoop, Hive etc)
- Strong experience on search-based application architecture.
- Experience on EXALEAD is a plus
- Knowledge of CAD tools like CATIA, SolidWorks or other is a plus
- Master of Sciences in engineering or similar experience
- Strong industrial engineering background
- Proficiency in Java, XML/XSLT. Web Services and .NET is a plus
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.