Imagine New Horizons…
Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ENOVIA delivers collaborative innovation software that helps business professionals plan their definition of success. ENOVIA enables you to securely collaborate and innovate together to build and execute a successful plan -- one that is flexible, allowing continuous optimization, real-time progress tracking and compliance with standards and regulations to transform market opportunities into marketplace advantages.
Here at DASSAULT SYSTEMES, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
DASSAULT SYSTEMES has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer within our Enterprise Change Management team within the ENOVIA group in our Shelton, CT or Waltham, MA offices.
What will your role be?
This person will join a team, which oversees the design, development and continuous improvement of our solutions to provide value to customers in the A&D industry. This position is critical to providing a better roadmap plan for the current pipeline of customer enhancements.
The Challenges Ahead
- Understand user requirements and design capabilities in order to deliver best in class experiences
- Propose relevant enhancements by understanding user behavior (data analytics and probes study)
- Understand the portfolio plans, committed values, and position new developments in this context
- Understand competitive products landscape in the scope of their work
- Learn and stay at the state of the art on software development practices, technologies
- Analyze code usage metrics to identify areas for code quality or software performances improvements
- Design new components for re-use in collaboration with architects
- Define and describe functional behavior, limitations and acceptance tests of capabilities to deliver
- Design operable software (such as validation check on 0% downtime, code upgrade compatibility)
- Select best algorithms or technologies to use.
Your Key Success Factors?
- Education: BS, MS, or equivalent in the Computer Science
- 1+ years of experience in the software industry
- Experience developing customer requirements into a technology and deployment plan.
- Experience with UX
- Experience working with databases (SQL)
- Experience working on test automation, logging frameworks
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.