Imagine new horizons
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com
What will your role be?
As a member of the North American ENOVIA team your mission will be to:
- Embody Dassault Systèmes’ core company values and principles in front of our customers.
- Support the Dassault Systèmes’ sales team in achieving ENOVIA revenue objectives while ensuring customer success.
- Promote the values of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, focusing on the ENOVIA apps.
- Together with a team of talented sales engineers, serve as the technical authority while building and maintaining deep expertise in ENOVIA apps for the various industries we serve.
- Incorporate complementary Dassault Systèmes’ solutions to guide customers through their business transformation journey and realize maximum value.
As an ENOVIA sales engineer, your main responsibility will be to execute the Value Engagement process to understand customer business needs, articulate the value of the 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA apps and propose solutions delivering maximum value.
- Assessment - Engaging with the customers to assess their challenges and need for business transformation
- Definition - Validate the technical feasibility, complexity, and value of the proposed solution. Plan and deliver solution presentations, demonstrations, and proofs of value.
- Commitment - Working with customer and Dassault Systèmes’ Services or partner on a deployment roadmap.
- Delivery - Monitor customer success throughout deployment and (re)engage as necessary
Key Success Factors
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Familiarity with Dassault Systèmes’ solutions (or PLM industry)
- Experience in business processes within the industry serves by 3DS
- Experience working with systems integrators, 3DS resellers, and/or consulting firms
- Ability to travel (throughout North America)
- Experience in customer-facing roles is a plus
- Experience selling and implementing enterprise software solutions is preferred
- Technical Sales techniques (e.g. consultative selling, value-based selling)
- Excellent communication skills within customer-facing context
- Ability to work with cross-functional and cross geography teams (in English language)
- Ability to deliver compelling presentations through storytelling
- Ability to engage at all levels of an organization, from end-users and management
- Comfortable working in a matrix organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage assigned work streams and activities as part of a large engagement
- Understanding Cloud offering (Saas, Iaas, Pas, etc.)
- Solid technical foundation in PLM/PDM concepts
- Good understanding of product development processes and associated challenges and business drivers
- Fluency in English is required
- Familiar with change management concept (leading transformation)
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.