Imagine new horizons…
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let us open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
Enterprise Planning within the ENOVIA portfolio is a critical domain and with large a customer base and has increased demand for enhancements across various software releases. You will be supporting client software updates, validations and providing technical assessments of the enhancements for our CLOUD and OnPremise solutions that are implemented in our customer IT environments.
- Validate specification of new functionalities: ensure their completion and compliancy with Dassault Systemes' standards
- Define functional testing scenarios: Usecases (customer scenarios) corresponding to functionalities to be tested.
- Define scenarios based on industrialization strategy and function specifications
- Identify and qualify bugs and non-conformity areas within specification requirements.
- Execute testing: Run defined scenarios (acceptance, convergence & non regression)
- On Premise and CLOUD environments
- Understanding our automation framework and developer environment
- Manage and publish test results
- Participate in GO/NOGO according to the Dassault Systemes' defined gates
- Define recovery plans with development teams
- Escalate issues and priority arbitration to stakeholders and management
- Document issues through incident reports (IRs) raised to the development teams for resolutions
- Constant follow-up on critical issues and ensure closure
- Monitor and control testing process: Steer in details QA activities for overall quality improvement
- Capitalize on feedbacks from the incidents reported by customers to continuously improve testing process (content and efficiency)
- Plan convergence and non-regression tests according to the targeted general release (final delivery) date and define industrialization plan:
- Compilation and arbitration between all scenarios.
- Necessary time and resources for testing
- Organization of activities between all the development and operations cycle gates
- Optimization of QA costs
- Focus efforts on automation and testing strategies for continuous integration
- Cover broad spectrum of tests including functional, UI, API and more along with regression tests to ensure a comprehensive test coverage
Collaborate and Grow
- A fast learner and highly motivated individual who is keen to take ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Continually looking for ways to improve
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and organizational skills
- Work with cross-functional and multi geo teams.
Your key success factors?
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience is required
- 6-7 years of experience as a software QA engineer with current hands on experience with enterprise products and custom solutions
- Broad technical knowledge and experience in implementing automated tests using open source tools such as Selenium, SAHI
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills working with global teams on complex software with varied configurations and integrations
- Experience using continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, GitLab, Apache Maven, ANT, Bamboo
- Experience with automating QA tests, processes, and reports in a multi-tier architecture environment.
- Experience with testing cloud based products and implementing automated QA testing processes under a DevOps model strongly preferred
- Conversant in software development and testing methodologies
- Prior work experience in enterprise software, cloud testing, and scientific software is desired
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.