Imagine New Horizons....
Are you passionate about delivering World Class Brand applications, services, and technology in an effort to bring value to end-users?
With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation.
ENOVIA has an immediate opening in Waltham, MA for a highly skilled C++ Backend Developer with a strong background in web server development utilized by complex web applications
What will your role be?
- We are searching for a C++ Backend Developer with experience developing the application infrastructure layers for products focused on the Semiconductor and Software/ALM industries. These products are part of an enterprise-wide platform that can run in the cloud and/or locally within a customer’s network.
- Working with and understanding of REST services
- This position will provide the opportunity to work with other experienced members in a large software engineering organization
The challenges ahead
- Be an integral part of the ongoing development of the product roadmap and create deliverables across clients and industries
- Identify and manage dependencies with cross-collaboration teams
- Document the design and functioning of features in detail along with the associated acceptance tests in a PES (Product Enhancement Specification)
- Address any issues/bugs arising out of the implementation in a timely fashion and ensure these are covered in automated tests
- The individual will be part of a highly qualified and successful, goal-oriented team.
Your key success factors:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Bachelor's with 5+ years or Master’s with 3+ years of post-college professional software development minimum experience
- Strong backend development experience with modern C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17, and C++ 20)
- In-depth experience working with revision control systems such as Git and Subversion
- Experience developing high-performance algorithms for managing data structures and interacting with the operating system for file-based operations
- Experienced development using multi-threading and REST API
- Background with semiconductor design process specifically with ASIC frontend/backend
- Experience with Java, SQL, and Perl is a plus
- Development and debugging experience with Apache httpd/Tomcat/TomEE+ servers is a plus
- Use of integrated development environments (Eclipse and/or Visual Studio / Emacs or equivalent) for software coding and debugging
- R&D processes, methods, and tools: background in Agile methodology, GitHub, and JIRA a plus
- Great software design skills and sound engineering instincts
- Good interpersonal, organizational, communication, and technical writing skills
- Ability to work with distributed teams across time zones
- Flexible working style required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.