At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
No Magic, Inc. is a subsidiary of Dassault Systèmes founded more than 20 years ago with teams in Plano, Texas, and Kaunas, Lithuania. The company develops one of the most popular systems engineering and enterprise architecture solutions on the market: Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture, and Teamwork Cloud, our collaborative modeling environment (see https://www.3ds.com/products-services/catia/products/no-magic/solutions/)
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is looking for an electrical applications engineer, design, or electrical Pre-sales/Implementation engineer, who possesses hands-on CAD experience with one or more schematic capture tools. The person we are looking for will have a fundamental role and mission to demonstrate the high-added value of CATIA Electrical & Systems processes and best practices applied to customers' use cases, as well as increasing our know-how (knowledge capitalization, content delivery) through the sale process. He/She will also have the mission to deploy the electrical solution according to customers' industries and business processes.
Collaborating with other functions, he/she will:
- Be the North American (NAM) Ambassador of CATIA and leveraging the CATIA Electrical & Systems Promise "Shape the world we live in".
- Drive the entire pre-sales process for CATIA on the Electrical & Systems Process applications, following and defining the appropriate strategy in order to reach revenue targets for assigned territories.
- Work in close cooperation with SCE (Solution Customer Experience) & CPE (Customer Process Experience) sales teams to share ideas, define and execute new business development strategies and marketing actions.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations by identifying needs and articulating value proposal. For that the main activities are:
- Proof of Concepts (POC) in line with customer needs
- Develop methodologies
- Contribute to content production
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering
- Knowledge in Electrical & Systems process applications (2D/3D) Development and a deep knowledge of CATIA Processes (3DExperience Platform)
- Proven Electrical & Systems (product/process) skills in CATIA Environment with a knowledge of V5 is preferred
- Experience involved in production, project implementation, or deploying industrial solutions
- Proactive mindset, self-confidence, and ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of Engineering principles
- Ability to interpret technical requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
CATIA is the world’s leading solution for product design and experience. It delivers the unique ability not only to model any product in 3D but to do so in the context of the products real life behavior.