Imagine New Horizons:
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion for changing the world and building. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What Will Your Role Be?
As part of the Public Relations & Media team, you will be responsible for helping to develop and execute the North America communications strategy at Dassault Systemes. You will serve as a trusted advisor to executives as we work to tell powerful stories about our organization.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Develop and execute communications initiatives in partnership with teams across the organization.
- Provide proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts.
- Understand the unique needs of product, engineering, and business teams (goals, products, tools, process) in order to produce effective and relevant communication strategies.
- Consult with leadership on their communication and change management strategies.
- Write and develop messaging around various topics, including company strategy, priorities, product launches, and announcements.
- Identify opportunities to share organization milestones with the broader company audience.
- Develop the strategy, overseeing planning and execution, and measure results of remote/in-person/hybrid organization-wide events (e.g., All Hands, Q&As, etc.).
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to implement consistent messaging across the organization.
- Partner closely with other internal and external communications teams, as well as HR, to align on communication opportunities.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as Communications or English
- 8+ years professional experience working in internal and/or external communications, political campaigns, media or marketing communications.
- Experience counseling and influencing senior executives.
- Experience producing creative and engaging communications content.
- Proven writing skills, including writing for executives and mass communications.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and working autonomously.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.