Imagine new horizons:
SPATIAL has an immediate opening in Broomfield, Colorado for a DevOps Engineer that will be able to contribute to the delivery of Spatial’s software to its customer. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, appreciates aggressive goals and has a desire-to-win attitude.
What will your role be?
You will be porting developing tools used for distributed automated testing, managing distributed builds as well as work on packaging tools.
The challenges ahead
- Increase developer productivity by providing them tool to do distributed builds on platforms they don’t have access to
- Managing a distributed testing tool written in java on top of a SQL database.
- Launching and supervising builds and tests using a Cloud Bee software layer.
- Provide custom development environment to developers working on cooperative projects between 3 different worldwide location (Pune, Velizy and Broomfield).
- Manage monthly code drops to in house software partner.
- Communicating with local and remote team members, appropriate stakeholders and customers as needed.
Your key success factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Three or more years working in the DevOps field
- Some Linux and Windows knowledge, including compilers most used on those platforms, mac knowledge a plus
- Some knowledge of how makefiles work.
- Scripting language knowledge ( PERL, Shell,…)
- Superior organization and communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Java and SQL knowledge.
- Some experience working with a source control system
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.