Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Sales Associate whose primary mission will be to support activities in which management requires focus in order to achieve revenue target and growth objectives.This may be primary or joint team territory-based (accounts), program-based (business development initiatives), or supporting activities-based (programs).
What will your role be?
- Sell 3DS value and strategic vision by promoting Brand Promise and Industry Fundamentals to get customer commitment on a long-term business transformation
- Leverage 3DEXPERIENCE Platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients’ relationships (IFWE LOOP) and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
- Deliver business development plans for strategic accounts with the contribution of Dassault Systèmes’ ecosystem including technical sales and consistent with our sales process.
- Contribute to the relationship and outcome of assigned accounts.
- Conduct qualifying conversations with prospects in a consultative approach by phone to determine business needs, budget, and timeline
- Use multiple tactics to engage with new accounts: social selling, phone, and email
- Respond to inbound inquiries generated by website content and marketing campaigns
- Support execution of Account Based Marketing campaigns as part of a cross-functional team
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Dassault Systèmes’ solutions, services, industries and workflows
Your Success factors?
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM-related concentration strongly preferred
- MBA is an asset as is any experience in Aerospace & Defense or Life Sciences
- 2+ years of prior work experience in engineering related fields and/or technical sales
- Comfortable discussing technical requirements of engineering problems and translating them to a business value propositionDemonstrated ability to drive results and achieve objectives following established processes and methodologies with little supervision or guidance
- Self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn, collaborate and incorporate coaching and instructions into daily tasks and assignments
- Comfortable delivering on key business targets (Pipeline, Sales…) with competing deadlines
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication in English & Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to develop and cultivate internal and external relationships to progress your business objectives
- Strong functional use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of CRM is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.