Imagine New Horizons…
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Our world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 200,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
DELMIA Brand Supply Chain Operations has as mission to define the strategic offerings, brand specific tools, and accelerators, and hands-on support the GEO’s to in the VALUE ENGAGEMENT process to make their Technical Sales and Services organization successful in selling and delivering solutions to customers.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant S&OP for our DELMIA Global Brand Supply Chain Operations team. Your base will be in the United States, but your territory will be Global. You will work closely together with colleagues across the globe in the DELMIA Brand and in the various GEO’s around the world.
What will your role be?
- You will ensure the success of the GEO Technical Sales and Services teams in realizing the transformation path toward selling and implementing competitive, fast, and high quality DELMIA Quintiq solutions in the area of S&OP.
- Ensure due diligence and hands-on support in the VALUE ENGAGEMENT activities by the GEO Services teams, and assure quality and strategic alignment of the proposed solutions to customers.
- Capitalize and leverage lesson learned from world-wide sales engagements and delivery to enable all GEO’s to improve their competitiveness in sales and implementations of DELMIA Quintiq solutions.
- Prevent and if necessary resolve escalations both internally and externally by leveraging on your extensive expertise on content and governance.
- Provide transparency of activities and measurable results by using the power of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform dashboards and collaboration tools.
The challenges ahead
- Collaborate with GEO teams to create the best possible offering, making use of Industry Process Experience replication and technical accelerators within the globally endorsed delivery VALUE ENGAGEMENT framework.
- Resolve (potential) escalations in services proposals and services deliveries, by interacting with GEO stakeholders and where needed with customers.
- Actively assure quality of the proposed solution and its delivery.
- Contribute with business consultant to capture customer business processes. Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation.
- Assess customer opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks and contribute in ORB and Gate Review meetings.
- Leverage collaboration between 3DS organization around a common view of the solution architecture for project success and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure to stick to out of the box solution implementation as much as possible and reduce unnecessary customizations.
Your Key Success Factors
- Relevant tertiary education degree with proven experience in Solution Consultant or Solution Architect role in the Supply Chain and Operations Planning domain.
- Previous professional experience as an S&OP specialist / manager is preferred.
- Display an analytical and architectural mindset in combination with an understanding of business processes and value. Demonstrate the ability to present, defend and negotiate your solutions to stakeholders internally, but also in the customer organization.
- Previous experience with larger scale, complex software implementations.
- Diplomatic ability to obtain buy-in from internal stakeholders and customers on adoption of best practices and accelerators.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.