Ensure the successful completion of a customer project to deliver committed value and guarantee customer satisfaction, performance of the activities on Time, on Quality and on Budget.
Value Commitment: Gate -1 to 0 of LEVERAGE | Value Engagement
- Provide support during presales as such as assessing program needs, planning, staffing, risk management. Projects structure, Governance
- Lead or Contribute to statement of work content definition for the program, complying with Value Engagement SOW standards
Value Delivery: Gate 0 to +5 of LEVERAGE | Value Engagement
- Create and manage project plan and scope throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage and provide guidance to the project team.
- In charge of project P&L: Drive all associated activities & resources to guarantee the committed quality, margin and scheduling criteria.
- Ensure maximum reuse of existing Best Practices, and create new one
- Establish appropriate actions and plans to guarantee Confidentiality and IP protection,
- Optimize resource utilization on the scope of the project meantime ensuring life balance
- Services & consulting experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Understanding of 3DS products and technologies
- 3 years experience in Project Management activities
Professional Skills :
- Create project specifications
- Customer relationship management
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Manage budgets
- Manage profitability
- Meet contract specifications
- Monitor contractor performance
- Perform escalation procedure