Imagine new horizons...
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
DELMIAWORKS (IQMS), a division of Dassault Systèmes, is looking for a Customer Success Manager. This is an opportunity to gain experience with an established, international cutting-edge software company committed to providing complete ERP/MES/QMS/SCM solutions to manufacturing customers across a wide variety of vertical industries
This position can be located in either the Midwest or on the West Coast.
The Challenge Ahead
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with the DELMIAWORKS customers while achieving annual sales quota objectives. This position will offer a unique career development experience by combining solution selling with knowledge of the DELMIAWORKS product offerings.
What will your role be?
- Work within a small and dedicated sales team, this unique opportunity will work closely with our world class customer base that is leveraging the use of the DELMIAWORKS solution as a mission critical system in running their business and manufacturing operations
- Gather requirements with customers by listening then positioning and selling additional DELMIAWORKS user licenses, modules, utilities, mobility applications, MES hardware and any additional items designated by the company to these customers
- Discuss, describe and demonstrate the functionality and value of the applicable portions of the DELMIAWORKS solution
- Stay current on enhancements/changes to the DELMIAWORKS system and communicate those to the customers
- Maintain customer relationships with an assigned list of active and inactive customers through continuous communications including telephone, email, web and in-person engagement activities
- Provide accurate forecasting with follow-up on opportunities that have been issued sales quotes
- Generate new sales by identifying and determining needs of active and inactive customers through a combination of research, communication with account executives and customers
- Build and maintain customer relationships as a trusted business advisor
- Overcome technical and business objections posed by customers
- Maintain accurately and timely updates to customer relationship data into DELMIAWORKS CRM system and prepare reports for management as requested
- Flexible to work as a team member with both inside and outside sales groups
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelors’ degree and a minimum of 3+ years relevant business experience in an office environment (some college in combination with tangible business experience will be considered)
- Experience with ERP Software is a plus
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
- Business to business sales experience leveraging solution selling or similar skills
- Excellent communication, time management and attention to detail skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player who embraces personal and professional responsibility
- Must be able to meet sales quotas and objectives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Professional (PowerPoint, Work, Excel Outlook, etc.)
- Proficiency with the DELMIAWORKS (IQMS) Customer Relationship Management software
- Strong command and comprehension of the English language, spoken and written
- 10-25% travel required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.