Imagine New Horizons
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and build the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Our Worldwide Internal Audit team is looking for a Corporate Internal Auditor. The location for this position is at our North American Headquarters in Waltham, MA. Ability to travel as required (maximum 15%, domestic and international).
Scope of audit activities is WW, across all Dassault Systèmes subsidiaries, including - and not limited to - those located in the US at Waltham, MA, where shared services center operations reside for Americas, and New York where Medidata (largest Dassault Systèmes acquisition) is located.
The Challenges Ahead
The Corporate Internal Auditor executes the Annual Audit Plan. Overall, this person will carry out internal audit engagements in various Dassault Systemes (3DS) entities and functions, focusing on efficiency and risk mitigation of reviewed processes. This role will also conduct evaluation of Internal Control to mitigate potential risks, which may affect the reliability of financial statements and overall process efficiency.
What will your role be?
- Perform audits on 3DS processes and practices throughout various functions and entities WW
- Evaluate and test the internal control structure of operations, including controls over financial reporting
- Provide recommendations to enhance processes, practices and rules
- Conduct post-acquisition internal control reviews
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders
- Present verbal and written reports on audit results or control reviews and recommend corrective actions or improvement as required to Management and other constituencies,
- Track, monitor, and validate completion of control review and/or audit action plans
- Perform special projects at the request of the Audit Committee or Management, and
- Continually keep up to date on current activities, accounting pronouncements and audit information significant to the profession and industry
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field - Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in total with public accounting, Internal Audit and/or related finance/process experience
- Experience in a software or high tech industry preferred
- Strong foundation of accounting principles
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills
- Effective Time-Management Skills
- Effective Relationship Management Skills
- Effective Communication Skills, written and verbal
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Certified Public Accountant and/or Certified Internal Auditor and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor a plus
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.