Imagine new horizons…
You will work within the customer support organization of BIOVIA. You will liaise with BIOVIA R&D, pre-sales, support organizations and our customers to provide scientific and technical support of our Modelling and Simulation applications (BIOVIA Discovery Studio and Generative Therapeutics Design).
You enjoy a challenge?
Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
What will your role be?
You will facilitate discussions with customers and business leads answering questions pertaining to system requirements, installation, the scientific foundation of our tools, and best modelling and simulation practices. You will provide support to a worldwide user base comprising academic, government, and commercial customers with different levels of scientific and technical expertise. A strong background in life science simulation is a must.
Your Challenges Ahead:
- Resolve incoming scientific and technical support requests related to BIOVIA Modelling and Simulation applications.
- Provide advice on simulation best practices as well as the scientific foundation of our Modelling and Simulation applications (Discovery Studio and Generative Therapeutics Design).
- Contribute to the creation of content for the self-service knowledge base.
- Work closely with R&D to continuously improve BIOVIA applications.
- Work closely with leading customers in a consultative scientific and technical support role.
- Facilitate discussions with both internal and external stakeholders to determine resolution paths through troubleshooting
- Interact with users via our BIOVIA user communities.
- Solving customers’ scientific and technical problems.
- Understanding the root cause of issues.
- Working as a part of a multicultural and diversely technical and scientific team.
- A customer-facing role.
Your Key Success Factors:
- PhD or Masters in computational chemistry, biology, medicinal chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Experience in applying atomistic simulation to life science. Examples are protein atomistic simulation, pharmacophore modelling, antibody modelling, docking, homology modelling, or machine learning.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS versions.
- Demonstrated experience conveying scientific and technical information to a variety of audiences (experts and non-experts).
- Familiarity with at least one scripting technologies (e.g. Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with BIOVIA Discovery Studio.
- Experience administering high-performance computing systems.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of multicultural teams.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.