Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Client Executive who will successfully define and monitor the account strategy for her/his assigned account(s), in order to achieve revenue target and growth objectives.
What will your role be?
- Identify, reveal and articulate the customer business value through Industry solution portfolio.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with Key customer Executives to foster a sustainable partnership link between both companies
- Act as a mentor, to support customer & value chain enterprise business transformation.
- Establish strong entry barrier against competition.
- Be accountable to engage systematically customer’s transformation on value, through DS value driven framework, positioning and selling 3DS business consulting missions, and monitoring and delivering end to end business value.
- Act as the team leader for all 3DS Ecosystem actors engaged in the account in alignment with strategy.
- Leverage 3DEXPERIENCE Platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients’ relationships and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
- Sell on value through assigned offers from industry and Brand portfolio within a defined territory.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements compliant with the DS Referential while leveraging DS platform as a communication channel both internally and externally.
- Identify key customer challenges and drivers to transformation that could be solved with 3DS solutions.
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable growth
Your Success factors?
- 8+ years’ experience in a sales position
- At least 3+ years’ Enterprise Sales experience in complex selling solutions with international or large companies
- Proven experience in consultative value selling
- Experience in heavy equipment, automotive, manufacturing or related industries a plus
- Building an account strategy
- Implement sales strategies
- Deliver a sales pitch
- •Engage on value
- Apply change management
- C-Level Relationship & Intimacy
- Apply business acumen
- Manages Alliances
- Forecast future levels of business
- Technical solution consulting
- Track key performance indicators
- Industry Knowledge
- Industry Processes
- Driving Innovation
- Driving for Results
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.