Imagine new horizons….
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a key Client Executive who will successfully implement the Dassault Systèmes Industry Strategy for assigned existing accounts and their value chain in order to increase Dassault Systèmes penetration and revenue growth on a short and mid-term basis.
What will your role be?
- Deliver sourcing & revenue plans by executing an overall sales strategy based on TARGET process, involving 3DS Ecosystem.
- Identify, Reveal & Articulate the customer business value through Industry Solution portfolio.
- Develop the trusted advisor relationship with Key Customer Executives to foster a sustainable partnership between both companies. Act as mentor to support customer & value chain enterprise business transformation.
- Establish strong entry barrier against competition.
- Engage systematically on value (VALUE ENGAGEMENT framework), positioning and selling 3DS Business Consulting missions to support client’s business transformation and delivering & monitoring End to End Business Value through Industry Solutions Experiences.
- Act as the team leader for all 3DS Ecosystem actors engaged in the account in alignment with strategy.
- Leverage 3DEXPERIENCE platform as our favorite channel for intimate clients’ relationships and align 3DS Ecosystem activities & deliverables.
- Sell on value through assigned Industry Solutions Experiences within a defined territory.
- Generate growth, in assigned territory according to sourcing built on Industry Market Analysis in compliance with TARGET process, covering: Installed base, Supply Network & Ecosystem and Core Industries.
- Implement TARGET process output to client specific context
- Identify key customer challenges and drivers to transformation to propose 3DS Solutions
- Provide Leadership around VALUE ENGAGEMENT, enabling connection of framework and consultative value selling engagement
- Build and develop trusted relationships at executive level and within all layers of client organization to ensure sustainable business for 3DS
- Orchestrate 3DS teams and/or C&SI as appropriate to lead the execution of the account strategy to create growth opportunities
Your Success factors?
- Proven track record of selling complex technical software solutions, preferably engineering solutions, in a stand-alone and enterprise environment.
- Experience selling to the US Federal Government, preferably the DOD, DOE, NASA, DHS, DOT or HHS
- Knowledge of selling a full enterprise software suite with experience in CAE/CAD/CAM and MBSE/MBE on premises and/or cloud
- Proven experience in consultative value selling
- Apply business acumen
- Apply change management
- Forecast future levels of business
- Implement sales strategies
- Implement strategic management
- C-Level Relationship & Intimacy
- Engage on value
- Manages Alliances
- Actions / Results oriented
- Active collaboration
- Adaptability & Agility
- Creativity & Innovation
- Effective communication
- Making sense with purpose
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.