Imagine New Horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Our ENOVIA Sales team is looking for a Channel Sales Expert out of our Waltham, MA office. The location for this role is flexible.
The Challenge Ahead
The ENOVIA Partner Sales Expert will be responsible for planning and executing the ENOVIA sales growth strategy in our indirect channel across the ENOVIA and SOLIDWORKS brands worldwide.
What will your role be?
- Plan and execute 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS ENOVIA growth strategy across the channel
- Institute framework for collaboration and alignment across channels, geos, ENOVIA and SOLIDWORKS brands
- Manage accurate forecasts, pipelines and key accounts visibility for the business
- Identify, participate and drive strategic initiatives from both the ENOVIA and SOLIDWORKS brands
- Amplify awareness and success with references, case studies, partner success and champions for
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to help influence the business 3DEXPERIENCE WORKS ENOVIA across channel
- Develop and execute plan for emerging markets in Latin America including market assessment, skills assessment and key partners development
Your Key Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 8+ years’ experience sales and/or business development in the software industry
- Knowledge and Experience with SOLIDWORKS and/or ENOVIA
- Strong Account Management Skills
- Effective communication and negotiating skills
- Strong collaborative and team building skills
- Effective Relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Highly organized, with attention to detail while engaged in multiple tasks
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of enthusiasm and willingness to continue developing knowledge, skills, and techniques
- Functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Up to 15% travel may be required
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.