Be the Next Game Changer
CATIA is the founding brand of Dassault Systèmes. It is the main Computer Aided Design software used in industry, particularly in the Aeronautics & Defense, Automotive and Industrial Equipment sectors. Today, it expands far beyond the initial range of CAD, enabling the definition of complex Cyber Physical Systems in the context of the experience. Its applications extend to the consumer product sectors, and especially to the energy and construction markets where CATIA enables its customers to carry out innovative and ambitious projects, while controlling deadlines, costs and impacts. environmental.
Embedded on Dassault Systèmes' 3DEXPERIENCE platform, with the group's other brands/solutions, CATIA offers its client companies the possibility of imagining, modeling, simulating, constantly iterating the Virtual twin of their physical products, and to prepare for manufacturing according to all the processes, traditional or in 3D printing.
As the manager of the CATIA strategic planning organization, you are responsible for the construction of the 3/6/10 Years Organic and External Growth plan for the CATIA Brand.
This plan is subdivided into Strategic referentials, each covering the growth levers enabling to make the plan around specific Technological and Go to Market problematics.
- Analyze & Document the Market, Competitive & Technology intelligence for the complete scope of CATIA jointly with the other Dassault Systèmes Brands & Industries.
- Being focused on the Mid to long term horizons, you formulate the business plan to support R&D decision about future development plan driven by market evidence.
- Capitalize and manage data intelligence & Synthesis with Sales, Tech Sales, R&D, Finance, M&A and Corporate divisions.
The outcome of your Referentials & analyses is presented to the Brand CEO and Dasssault Systèmes executives in order to provide the right level of information and ensure the quality of the decision making process.
- Analyze and compare existing market solutions to Build recommendations MAKE/PARTNER/BUY.
- Propose targets for Alliance and Acquisition, and support corporate M&A in the Due Diligence phase.
Your competences :
CATIA is the world’s leading solution for product design and experience. It delivers the unique ability not only to model any product in 3D but to do so in the context of the products real life behavior.