BIOVIA Systems Engineer - Infrastructure Consultant (x2)
Imagine new horizons
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations.
The BIOVIA portfolio uniquely offers the industry's only scientific informatics system that captures and enables more agile end-to-end scientific workflows, analytics and IP management to achieve better insights and outcomes from R&D. Our customer base includes the world's largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and materials science companies as well as top universities worldwide.
As a Systems Engineer – Infrastructure Consultant you will be responsible for the deployment & Installation of BIOVIA Applications within Customer's environments
What will your role be?
- In this role you will work within the Professional Services organization of BIOVIA
- You will liaise between BIOVIA's Professional Services and our Customers to provide installation services for our Unified Laboratory Management applications (ULM). This would include Installation, Upgrade, configuration and verification of these applications to BIOIVA specifications
- A successful candidate will need to be able to facilitate discussions with customer IT and business leads answering questions pertaining to system requirements, architecture, Load Balancer configuration and deployment topologies
The challenges ahead:
- Secure the deployment of BIOVIA Applications by operating and maintaining 3DS Solutions in the Customer's information system environments
- A strong understanding of IT hardware and installation model concepts is a must as you will work closely with leading customers in a Technical Consultant role
- To be successful you will possess and apply a strong knowledge of networking methodologies, knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and Higher (Active Directory, IIS, MSMQ, Troubleshooting), Networking, Load Balancer configuration, Oracle & MS SQL Server Databases
Your key success factors
- BSc in a technology focused program
- Proven experience as a Systems Engineer
- Direct experience in the installation, configuration, management and performance monitoring of Microsoft Windows based applications and components
- Solid understanding of IT hardware and installation model concepts
- Microsoft Windows system administration skills (such as Active Directory management and troubleshooting; Apache installation, configuration and troubleshooting)
- The ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Demonstrated ability to establish, organize, and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in deciphering alert logs and trace files for troubleshooting purposes
- Candidates should have a good, working knowledge of LAN, WAN, networking technologies, database technologies including Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Proficiency working with SQL and/or Oracle databases
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.