BIOVIA Software Quality Engineer - EuroNorth
Imagine new horizons…
Do you want to be inspired and enjoy coming to work? At Dassault Systèmes, we empower our employees and support their passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s design new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! Shape your career with 3DS! Visit our website - www.3DS.com.
BIOVIA solutions create an unmatched scientific management environment that can help science-based organizations create and connect biological, chemical and material innovations to improve the way we live.
The industry-leading BIOVIA portfolio integrates the diversity of science, experimental processes and information requirements, end-to-end, across research, development, QA/QC and manufacturing. Capabilities include Scientific Informatics, Molecular Modeling/Simulation, Data Science, Laboratory Informatics, Formulation Design, BioPharma Quality & Compliance and Manufacturing Analytics.
What will your role be?
The BIOVIA team within Dassault Systèmes Ltd is looking for a highly motivated Quality Engineer to join our software testing team focusing on BioPharma Quality & Compliance:
- You will be part of the Ireland Quality Assurance team with strong links to a global team of leading compliance and regulated industry experts developing and supporting our software products
- Perform best in class quality assessment to secure, up-front, successful usage of 3DS solutions
- Optimize testing cycle time for accelerated delivery while improving test coverage for product quality and customer use
The challenge ahead
- Using your experience to review functional specifications and support test strategy definition through working on an Agile project team
- Collaborating with all project stakeholders to create and execute functional and non-functional test plans and test suites across a range of products
- Verify quality exit criteria and work with project team to identify and escalate software quality issues and help to define recovery plans
- Continuously improve tests and software quality by evolving test suites for efficiency and coverage and optimizing test scenarios for automation
- Leveraging customer usage and user feedback to improve test effectiveness whilst advocating for customer software quality expectations
Your key success factors:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Previous software QA experience
- Working knowledge of Agile, SCRUM and DevSecOps methodologies
- Demonstrate the motivation to deliver high quality software in highly regulated environment and passionate about building a career in Software Testing
- Direct experience using Agile test asset management tools
- Hands on experience of Security Testing methodologies and Tools (OWASP)
- Direct acquaintance with 21 CFR Part 11 or equivalent regulated industry standards
- Java and .NET experience is desirable
- Quality assurance methodologies is beneficial
- Testing procedures, minimum ISTQB foundation level qualification is useful
- Broad knowledge of IT, including computer architecture, relational databases and networking is a plus
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when collaborating with project stakeholders is advantageous
- Highly organized with critical attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and/or within a collaborative team structure
- Positive, self-motivated individual with high level of interest and passion, a willingness to learn
As a game-changer in sustainable technology and innovation, Dassault Systèmes is striving to build more inclusive and diverse teams across the globe. We believe that our people are our number one asset and we want all employees to feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. It is our goal that our people feel a sense of pride and a passion for belonging. As a company leading change, it’s our responsibility to foster opportunities for all people to participate in a harmonised Workforce of the Future.