Imagine new horizons…
Dassault Systemes has decided to make a major investment in Boston, Barcelona, and Kuala Lumpur by building Strategic Customer Online Experience (COE) Hubs which partner with our global sales teams in North America, EMEAR, and Asia Pacific to drive sales and gain market shares in existing and new markets. Our goal is :
- To spearhead the setting up of the Customer Online Experience (COE) Hub in North America to fulfil the purpose The Platform is the Channel.
- To deliver a new experience based on value and to grow our Sales Experts and Industry Process Consultants to focus on selling all our Cloud-based solutions in volume to accelerate Cloud revenue growth.
- To build one big team of Business Developers for North America whose mission is to prospect and qualify all leads for all engagement models.
What will your role be
Reporting to the VP of WW Customer Online Sales, the North America Hub Leader will be responsible for directing all activities of the Business Development organization. This includes:
- Providing a strong goal-oriented Inside sales/Business Development leadership
- Passionately driving all strategic and operational activities of the Hub, in pursuit of exceeding sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Ultimately responsible for all Hub Performance Management
- Evangelizing all 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud platform and subscription offerings across Dassault Systèmes' industry markets
- Growing and scaling the Lead Generation and Business Development team
- Hiring, Coaching, Mentoring and retaining Talent to include: 3 Direct Reports and their teams of 30+ Technical, Sales or Business Development Reps
- Continuously supporting and reinforcing Dassault Systemes' culture
- Working across functionally with Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, Marketing, Sales Strategy and many other internal stakeholders
- In working across a highly matrixed organization with the Worldwide Online Sales team, the North American Customer Online Experience Hub Director will be an important influencer in the evolution of online selling within Dassault Systèmes worldwide.
Your Key Success Factors
- 8+ years of sales experience
- 8+ years in sales leadership and managerial roles
- Proven track record of success in a monthly result driven sales culture, preferrably with subscription/SaaS model
- Experience building, scaling and leading rapidly growing inside sales organization
- Sales reporting and forecasting experience in a subscription, SaaS, ARR, or MRR revenue environment
- Ability to work and manage independently or within a collaborative team management structure
- C-suite level communication and presentation skills
- Ability to delegate/ manage through others
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with execution and prioritization
- Previous international scope of responsibility
- Understanding matrixed managment model critical
- Demonstarted success as a quota carrying sales person
- Strong analytical skills and track record of developing team members into the next generation leaders
- Experience with a sales methodology TAS and CRM solution is advantageous
- Global matrix company experience
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.