Imagine new horizons….
Have dreams? Enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to lead game-changing corporate transformations. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
The challenges ahead...
We are seeking a strategic Client Executive whose mission will be to define and monitor the account sales approach for critical accounts, in order to maximize revenue target and growth objectives .
What will your role be?
- Identify, reveal and articulate the customer business values, leveraging DS’ transformational Industry Solution portfolios.
- Identify key customer challenges and drivers to transformation that could be solved with 3DS solutions.
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with Key customer Executives to foster a sustainable partnership link between both companies
- Sell on value through assigned offers from industry and Brand portfolio within a defined territory.
- Be accountable to engage systematically customer’s transformation on value, through the DS value driven framework, positioning and selling 3DS business consulting missions, and monitoring and delivering end to end business value.
- Act as a mentor, to support customer & value chain enterprise business transformation.
- Establish strong entry barrier against competition.
- Act as the team leader for all 3DS Ecosystem actors engaged in the account in alignment with strategy.
- Perform end-to-end sales engagements while leveraging DS platform as a communication channel both internally and externally.
Your Success factors?
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales position
- At least 3+ years’ experience in selling solutions for international or large companies
- Proven experience in consultative value selling
- US Citizenship required
- Building an account strategy
- Implement sales strategies
- Deliver a sales pitch
- Driving Innovation
- Engage on value
- Executive management trusted partner relationships
- Apply business acumen
- Industry Trends and Process Knowledge
- Forecast future levels of business
- Track key performance indicators
- Manages Alliances
- Technical solution consulting
- Apply change management
- Teamwork and collaborative engagements
- Driving for Results
- Consultative approach
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match (50 cents on the dollar, up to the first 8% of your eligible compensation that you contribute based on match eligibility criteria), flexible time off policy, and 9 paid holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Our Company requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of full vaccination, unless qualified for a medical, religious or state-required accommodation or otherwise exempt consistent with applicable law. Although accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the position without imposing an undue hardship due to customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business reasons. Definition of full-vaccination: Employees are considered to be fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.