Be the Next Game Changer
Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides businesses and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Serving over 200,000 customers in 12 industries, from high-tech to life sciences, fashion to transportation, we help businesses and people around the world to create sustainable innovations for today and tomorrow.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world and create future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS!
What will your role be?
• Development and maintenance of code, unit tests, automated tests, and fixing reported failures (using technologies mentioned below)
• Researching new technologies, carrying out analyses, creating prototypes for new solutions
• Assisting in authoring and reviewing technical product documentation
• Example technologies with which you have a chance to work with:
o C#, .NET\.NET5+
o Different Web Frameworks
o Mobile applications (Android, iOS)
o Application Security (OWASP Top 10)
o High availability and scalability (Docker containers, Kubernetes)
o Machine Integration (Industry IoT, OPC, MQTT)
o REST Web Services (ASP.NET Web API)
Main success factor:
• Willingness to learn and continuous development
• Strong knowledge of C# and .NET\.NET5+ platform will be a must
• Solid background in computer science, software architecture and design patterns
Other success factors:
• Knowledge of application security will be a plus
• Knowledge of Docker containers and Kubernetes will be a plus
• Understanding of reverse proxy and load balancing will be a plus
• Understanding of NoSQL databases (Redis\KeyDB), SQL and relational databases will be a plus
• Ability to work in teams using agile techniques (Scrum)
• Good knowledge of English
Why is it worth joining us:
• Opportunity to work for the second biggest software company in Europe.
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
• Flexible working hours
• Multinational work environment.
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!
DELMIA helps industries and service providers connect the virtual and real worlds of global operations to re-imagine business for achieving sustainable excellence and delivering orchestration across value networks.