SIMULIA Community News
Discover how engineers, designers, researchers, and scientists are using SIMULIA's realistic simulation solutions to optimize performance, evaluate designs, and further their understanding of the environments they work in.
In this issue
Special Edition: Simulation Gets Personal
Read this issue in our new ebook format!
Click here to download the PDF version.
To subscribe to the SIMULIA Community News magazine, please go the subscription page.
- Teaching Students and Clinicians about Applying Simulation to Medicine
Insigneo Institute for in silico Medicine
- Virtual Human Modeling: Putting People at the Center of Engineering
by Steve Levine, Senior Director, SIMULIA Strategic Initiatives
University College London
- Advance Biomedical Modeling Workshop
- Intel and SIMULIA Partnership Helps Unlock the Secrets of the Living Heart
University of Southampton (UK)
- Skin Deep in Modeling
Startup Vignettes – Simulation-driven Personalized Medicine
- Digital Orthopaedics
Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Researchers Model Different Alternatives with Simpack
Science in the Age of Experience
- SIMULIA Products Help Drive Customer Innovation and Meeting Rigorous Safety Standards
Tips & Tricks
- Material Calibration of Human Tissue