Free Webinar: Abaqus 6.12 - New Features and Enhancements for Realistic Simulation
WhenFrom July 16, 2012 to July 19, 2012
WhatRegister for any of these two free one-hour live presentations and demo to learn what's new in Abaqus 6.12.
In the race to get new and innovative products to market faster, manufacturers face many challenges, including globalization, cost reductions, and shorter development cycles. In addition, products must also meet safety, dependability, environmental and maintenance objectives.
SIMULIA customers in a wide range of industries-including aerospace, automotive, consumer packaged goods, energy, and life sciences-are using Abaqus to explore the real-world physical behavior of products and materials, in order to improve performance, reliability and safety, while reducing development time and costs.
What will be covered?
With more than 100 customer-requested enhancements, Abaqus 6.12 delivers on SIMULIA’s strategic commitment to provide scalable, high-quality realistic simulation solutions in the areas of multiphysics, modeling & visualization, and performance. Some of the key features, that would be discussed in the webinar are as below -
- Mesh to Geometry (Create geometry from orphan elements)
- GPU acceleration ( Support for multiple GPUs in the direct sparse solver)
- Feature edge contact in Abaqus/Standard
- Eulerian-Lagrangian thermal contact
- Visualization of Pre-processing Entities (contours of applied temperature fields, for example)
- Automatic conversion of continuum elements to SPH particles
Who should attend?
We encourage engineers and managers interested in reducing time-to-market and costs, while improving product performance, quality and reliability to attend this webinar
Mr. Shripad Tokekar has been associated with Dassault Systemes for four years now. In his current role as the senior member of the technical support team, he regularly interacts with key customers in Asia to help them use SIMULIA solutions more effectively. He has a Masters Degree in Mechanics from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from Pune University. His focus areas are contact and convergence of nonlinear structural analysis, fatigue and fracture analysis and fluid structure interaction problems.
Dr. Dwarak Krishnan is a Technical Specialist in Dassault Systemes India Pvt. Ltd. associated with the SIMULIA brand of solutions. He is part of the technical services and presales team supporting, training customers spread over Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Energy, Defense etc. industries. He received his PhD in Mechanical Sc. and Eng. from University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign, USA in 2010 and has been with the organization for over couple of years both in India and USA. He specializes in advanced topics such as nonlinear FEA, optimization, materials and multiphysics modeling.
- Industry Solutions
- All Industries
- Aerospace & Defense
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Consumer Packaged Goods & Retail
- Energy, Process & Utilities
- Financial & Business Services
- Industrial Equipment
- Life Sciences
- Marine & Offshore
- Natural Resources
- Transportation & Mobility
- Also discover
- Mid-market Solutions
- Cross-Industry Solutions
- On-the-Cloud Solutions
- 3DSWYM | Social Innovation
- 3DVIA | 3D Communication
- CATIA | Digital Product Experience
- DELMIA | Digital Manufacturing
- DRAFTSIGHT | Free CAD Software
- ENOVIA | Collaborative Innovation
- EXALEAD | Information Intelligence
- GEOVIA | Virtual Planet
- NETVIBES | 儀表板情報
- SIMULIA | Realistic Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS | 3D 設計
- Also discover
- Our Online Store
- What's New in Version 6
- What's New in Version 5
- Support & Services
- Social Networks