Optimize your eLearning program
3DS Learning Solutions help you to assess the skills of your staff in CATIA, design tailored training plan with Certified Instructor-led classes, and keep them trained and up-to-date with eLearning online libraries.
Know your skills in CATIA and discover where you can make improvements
To make the most of your opportunities, you need to know how CATIA can benefit you. To find out by yourself, explore the self-assessment tools and try the exercises from 3DS Learning Solutions all by yourself!
Covering CATIA V5 key concepts, User Interface, Sketcher, Parts, Assembly Design, Knowledgeware, and Surface Design, the self-assessment questions helps you find skills gaps and build a training plan to get your team on the road to success with CATIA.
Two ready-to-use performance tests are available to assess essential skills on CATIA:
Assessment for CATIA V5 Mechanical Design Essentials – 1 hour – 50 questions:
- Basics & Sketcher: 10 questions
- Part Design: 20 questions
- Assembly Design: 15 questions
- Knowledge: 5 questions.
Assessment for CATIA V5 Hybrid Design Essential - 1 hour – 60 questions:
- Basics & Sketcher: 5 questions
- Part Design: 15 questions
- Assembly Design: 10 questions
- Knowledge: 5 questions
- Surfaces (creation & operations): 25 questions
Longer and more in-depth assessment of key user’s skills focusing on a workbench and a profile (junior or senior) are also available. All the performance tests can be also customized to assess specific skills based on your methodologies. Assessing the skills before and after classes will help you design tailored training plan with Certified Instructor-led classes and measure improved performances in PLM.
- Improved skills and performance measurement
- Leverage CATIA functionalities and increase innovation
- Improve productivity and reduce your time-to-market
- Drive down costs.