The objective of Dassault Systèmes’ certification process is to ensure reliable operation and integration tests for Dassault Systèmes software on proven, integrated and best-in-class Technologies and Platforms developed, marketed and supported by leading technology players.
Hardware & Software Strategic Platforms
ON PREMISES HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Before any On-Premises deployment, please consult the On-Premises Program Directories to get all the information about the Strategic Platforms requirements and associated support service policy for 3DEXPERIENCE, V6 and V5 Dassault Systèmes products.
Consult the definition of the terms related to the Platform Support Policy and Dassault Systèmes Product Lines Releases Support Lifecycle dates.
Discover the news concerning:
On Premises & On The Cloud Certified Workstations
The result of the certification process is the identification of certified and derived platform.
Dassault Systèmes’ certification applies to:
- 3DEXPERIENCE. All native apps from: 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, SOLIDWORKS
- V6 Certifications. All rich connected clients products from: ENOVIA VPM Central (including all its add on products), CATIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, 3DLive
- V5 Certifications. All rich clients products from: CATIA, DELMIA,ENOVIA DMU, ENOVIA 3d Com Classic, ENOVIA 3d Com modular, ENOVIA VPM Product Editor, ENOVIA VPM Navigator
- IBM System P (POWER8 processor based) for V6, V5, VPM
- IBM System P (POWER7 processor based) for 3DEXPERIENCE, V6, V5, VPM