Collaborative definition of a product across its different views from requirements, to conception, to production up to operation. Complex product behavior modeling and execution, including 3D simulation.
Key benefits include
- A unique and powerful PLM Collaborative environment to ensure a consistent, traceable and reliable system definition
- This environment improves communication and information sharing between actors
- A unified RFLP approach to master complex systems definition.
- A single source of truth and modular components promote reuse.
- Formal system modeling to model any system across multi-disciplines through a powerful open Modelica language.
- Virtual execution engine to perform a global validation, including 3D and dynamic behavior.
- Testing more alternative design strengthens quality in the final product.