JasperSoft Improves Customer Support Efficiency by 41% With EXALEAD28/05/2012
EXALEAD, a global leader of information access solutions and search-based applications for the enterprise and on the web, today announced Jaspersoft, creator of the world's most widely used business intelligence software, has significantly improved its customer support efficiency with EXALEAD CloudView.
Exalead, a global leader of information access solutions and search-based applications for the enterprise and on the web, today announced Jaspersoft, creator of the world's most widely used business intelligence software, has significantly improved its customer support efficiency with Exalead CloudView.
Jaspersoft is the fastest growing BI software company and serves a vast, diverse customer community. It recently announced its software has been downloaded more than 10 million times and that is has more than 125,000 registered community members in more than 150 countries. This growth created new challenges for Jaspersoft's support organization.
"When our customers call Jaspersoft support, we have several sources of information that could be relevant to address their needs – our documentation, our internal and external wikis, our Salesforce.com case management system, and our JasperForge.org community site to name a few," said Matthew Geise, Senior Director of Services Technology at Jaspersoft. "With Exalead, we now have a single place to do a fast, unified search across all of these sources and quickly drill to the most relevant information. This is significantly improving the speed and accuracy with which we are able to help our customers be successful."
Jaspersoft evaluated Google Enterprise Search and open source Solr before choosing Exalead.
"I am very excited about this search-based application because it combines both traditional enterprise customer records with social media content to give a comprehensive topic view," said Eric Rogge, Sr. Director of Market Development at Exalead. "This is a great example of how structured and unstructured data can be combined to provide direct value to daily business operations."
Exalead CloudView unifies information access for customer service operations. Used as a standalone search-based application (SBA) or embedded within your existing customer service platform, CloudView:
- Improves agent productivity and customer satisfaction by keeping everyone up-tospeed on the customer relationship.
- Radically increases the value and breadth of information available to agents and customers
- Provides web search-style queries and conversational navigation without need for user training (see CloudView Platform Highlights)
- Dramatically boosts user and data scale via database offloading
- Significantly increases IT agility by simplifying integration of new, additional data sources
For more information, please download Exalead's "Exalead for Customer Service: Capitalize on Top 2010 Trends."
Founded in 2000 by Search engine pioneers, Exalead® is a global software provider in the enterprise and Web search markets. Exalead's worldwide client base includes leading companies such as PricewaterhouseCooper, ViaMichelin, GEFCO, American Greetings and Sanofi Pasteur, and more than 100 million unique users a month use Exalead's technology for search. Today, Exalead is reshaping the digital content landscape with a platform, Exalead CloudView™ that uses advanced semantic technologies to bring structure, meaning and accessibility to previously unused or under-utilised data in the disparate, heterogeneous enterprise information cloud. The system collects data from virtually any source, in any format, and transforms it into structured, pervasive, contextualized building blocks of business information that can be directly searched and queried, or used as the foundation for a new breed of lean, innovative information access applications.
Exalead is an operating unit of Qualis, an international holding company, with offices in Paris, San Francisco, Glasgow, Milan and Darmstadt. Readers who wish to gain more information about Exalead can contact (415) 230 3800.
Контакты для прессы
- Промышленные решения
- Все отрасли
- Авиакосмическая и оборонная отрасли
- Архитектура, инжиниринг и строительство
- Товары широкого потребления и розница
- Упакованные товары повседневного спроса и розница
- Энергетика, переработка, ЖКХ
- Финансовые и бизнес-услуги
- Высокие технологии
- Промышленное оборудование
- Естественные науки
- Судостроение и морское строительство
- Природные ресурсы
- А также
- Решения для среднего бизнеса
- Межотраслевые решения
- Облачные решения
- 3DSWYM | Социальные инновации
- 3DVIA | Взаимодействие в 3D
- CATIA | Виртуальная продукция
- DELMIA | Цифровое производство
- DRAFTSIGHT | Бесплатная САПР
- ENOVIA | Совместные инновации
- EXALEAD | Поиск и управление информацией
- GEOVIA | Виртуальная планета
- NETVIBES | Информационные панели
- SIMULIA | Симуляция и инженерный анализ
- SOLIDWORKS | 3D-проектирование
- Also discover
- Новинки 6-й версии
- Новинки 5-й версии
- Поддержка и услуги
- О компании
- Социальные сети