Consumer Goods manufacturers produce a broad range of products varying from household and garden equipment, sporting and athletic goods, to hand tools and furniture. Modern consumer goods have shorter operational lives compared to many other products, and design cycle times need to be just as short; the gap from concept to product should be measured in months rather than years. Reducing time-to-market is a challenge faced by all manufacturers, and is critical to their success. Bringing innovative products to the consumers first is the overarching goal.
SIMULIA solutions allow you to troubleshoot potential design problems before beginning to make prototypes, saving you substantial time and money. Efficient design of multiple configurations of the same product and automatic application of changes throughout the design enable users to bring their products to market quickly.
In addition, employing SIMULIA’s Simulation Lifecycle Management strategies to manage your simulation data processes and applications will significantly improve your development process.
- Drop testing of diverse products and fluid-filled containers
- Design analysis of consumer appliances such as washers and dryers
- Unified modeling and simulation environment based on Abaqus/CAE
- Advanced material modeling and calibration for complex materials, such as paper and film
- Multiphysics solutions with interactions between mechanical, thermal and fluid domains
- Nonlinear analysis for plastic, rubber and foam
- Process automation to capture workflows for deployment to non-FEA users